A lot of small businesses don't have a website, or if they do, they believe their site should act as an electronic business card. We're here to tell you that's not true. Your website should generate traffic, which in turn should lead to conversions (walk-ins, phone calls, emails, social following, etc.). These conversions are important because they generate leads, which eventually turn into sales, and sales keep your business thriving.
Just how critical is your business website to the survival of your business? An estimated 40 percent of users will leave a website if it takes more than three seconds to load. Another 48 percent of users claim that they will abandon a site if a website is not optimized for their mobile device. And 62 percent of companies who designed a mobile specific site have increased sales, which just goes to show that your business website really does impact how consumers view your business.
If the sole purpose of your limo website is to generate conversions, what does your website need to produce these conversions that turn into potential sales?
- You will want to make sure your website has the basics.
- Domain name
- Logo and images
- Section for each product or service you offer
- Intuitive navigation
- Good Great design
- Clean code
- Good hosting
- Next, in order to make sure that your website is performing the way you want it to, enable a basic analytics platform that can track how people are entering your website and what they are doing once they get there. Google Analytics has become the industry standard when it comes to web analytics, and it's free!
In order for you to get the best results from your business website for the holiday season, you also need to make sure it is equipped with the following features:
- Mobile version of your website: Not only will 57 percent of mobile users leave your website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 30 percent will not make a booking if you don't have a reservation system/ app optimized for mobile. Statistics also show that mobile users spend more (on average) per purchase than their desktop counterparts.
- Blog: Yes, a blog is necessary. It gives you an outlet to connect and communicate with your clients and it's a perfect opportunity to add rich, engaging content that will drive traffic to your website.
- Content Management System: A content management system makes it easier for you to update the content on your website.
- Contact Information: You want to put your contact information in the most visible place on your website because it is your customers' direct line of contact to you. Put your contact info everywhere!
- Calls to Action: CTA's are important because they turn conversions into sales. Make them big and make them obvious. Otherwise, if a customer can't find the 'click-to-buy' button, they may not buy.
- Social Subscriptions: Ramp up your social engagement by getting more followers and comments. Add social buttons to all of your pages to get more shares and likes.
- SEO Basics
- Keyword strategy
- URL structure
- Quality content
- High quality links
- Email Subscriptions: Email marketing is one of the best ways to market to your quality leads, so having your customers sign up makes it easier for you to connect with them.
Take it from the experts, if you do not have all these, the most clicked button on your website will be the X button on the right corner.
The way in which you interact with your customers and manage their expectations is continually evolving in the wake of developing technologies. These new technologies and marketing techniques are now being integrated to reach prospects and customers through multiple channels, delivering stronger market presence and improved communications for DriveProfit’s chauffeured service and limousine company clients.
Chauffeured service and limousine companies are constantly challenged to keep up, to innovate, to create new and better experiences, and connect with customers in ways that were never possible before.
DriveProfit helps our clients understand how to connect with customers and integrate effective strategies across multiple platforms — online, mobile, video and the more traditional offline channels, including print, event marketing and offline advertising.
We will help you engage your customers on the devices they're already using and show you how our digital and traditional marketing strategies and tactics will increase leads, strengthen your reputation, and capture more market share.
Do you want to improve your limo business? CALL US: 855-541-2220