Posted on Jun 29th 2015 under Marketing Tips
If you have not been getting the traffic you anticipated, there are steps you can take to get encourage more people to visit your site, noted a recent article at Vertical Response.
- Get the word out by registering your limo company with various online directories. Many people find local businesses by going online and browsing or searching through these directories instead of using a search engine. Sites to register with include Bing Places of Business, Google My Business and Yahoo! Local Listings.
- Are you using email to promote your website? It's easy to do this automatically when you include the name and URL of your website in the signature of your emails. This way, at the close of each message, your recipients will have an invitation to visit your firm's website.
- Your limo firm is on Facebook, right? If not, go set up a Facebook page for the business as soon as possible. Then, buy Facebook ads and during the setup process, indicate that your goal for the advertising is to boost traffic to your website.
- You should also have a presence on Linkedin, as this is an invaluable resource for attracting the attention of B2B clients and major corporate accounts seeking luxurious transportation services. Post articles on your Linkedin page and use them to steer readers to your website.
- Leverage your expertise in the chauffeured services industry by informing local reporters about your availability to be consulted and interviewed for stories about limousines and related topics. Get started by searching for limousine-related articles and then contact the writers. Sign up on sites like Help A Reporter Out to help writers find you.
- Optimize your website for search engines. SEO stands for search engine optimization, and it includes figuring out the particular keywords that potential customers will be searching for when they need a limousine in your service area. It's best to consult with marketing professionals to manage the SEO.
- Harness the power of your growing email list. Send email blasts to your customers periodically, reminding them about the useful features on your website (ranging from your services page to the informative articles you include in your blog).
- Don't forget the value of handing out branded souvenirs with your company's logo and website URL. Hand these out at ground transportation trade shows and give them to your loyal riders. Mugs, pens, key chains, flash drives and other small items are suitable for this type of branding.
- Printed material will also help you get out the word about your limo firm's website. You should list the URL on your business cards, for example, and then make a habit of giving people these cards every day. It's also a good idea to drop off printed one-sheets or brochures with concierges at local hotels, who will give them to guests in search of limousines.
- Do something unusual to attract attention. For example, Vertical Response noted that companies can turn people's heads by projecting the name of the business along with the URL on the side of their building. You should be able to find a local company from which to rent or purchase a small projector.
Each member of DriveProfit's senior marketing team has more than two decades of experience in the chauffeured transportation industry. If the website you've set up to support your limo marketing efforts is getting insufficient visitors, our team is standing by to help you boost the numbers. For details, please contact the professionals at DriveProfit today at 203.426.7780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.